Mentice needed the ability to provide self-service and stellar service for its wide range of client needs. Salesforce provided a single platform to manage all interactions between Mentices customers and their support team, plus the performance of their self-service portal.
Mentice used Salesforce and Zendesk in the US and with their International Service teams making it difficult to manage support issues. They needed scalability which ZenDesk could not provide. Mentice approached SMBHD to migrate their service teams from ZenDesk to Salesforce. Currently, Mentice and SMBHD are partnering to implement Salesforce CPQ.
Mentice needed a solution to:
- Consolidate two different platforms globally.
- Expand customer service capabilities, especially in the area of self-service
- Grow Community platform
- Overall, the organization needed a single solution that could integrate and optimize all the organization’s support processes.
In response to these challenges, Mentice partnered with SMBHD to create a unique customer support experience by combining the functionality of Salesforce’s Community and Sales Cloud. SMBHD completed the following:
- Migrated to Service Cloud and from ZenDesk
- Deployed Knowledge and Communities
- Converted case data and processes from ZenDesk to Salesforce
Leveraging Salesforce’s highly scalable Community and Service Clouds, SMBHD implemented a custom user interface that provided customers the ability to track all their case history for not only themselves but for anyone else within the same organization.
The result is a fully integrated Sales, Service, and Community platform (360-degree view). Improved productivity due to less manual effort spent during onboarding. Salesforce now is a central access point for the Mentice global support team on one unified system, which all for a better customer experience via the ability to self-service on cases and knowledge articles and insight into customer activity within the Community.